Logos of Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Chaotic approach to the annoying sound.
Estimation of delay time using Hilbert Transform.
Separation of musical sound using wavelet transform.
Sound generator for the annoying sound synthesizer.
Sound playback system for the time compression method.
Sound propagation through closely packed particles.
Study on signal processing for the time expansion method.
- Miki, Y., Acoustical properties of porous materials [PDF]
— Modifications of Delany-Bazley models —
— Generalizations of empirical models —
J. Acoust. Soc. Jpn. (E), Vol. 11 (1), pp. 19-28 (1990)
- Miki, Y., The use of the Hilbert transform for the determination of acoustical boundaries,
6-th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, pp. 2899-2906 (1999)
- Y. Tsuchiya and Y. Miki, Delay time estimation using Hilbert transform and new extrapolation procedure,
SICE2004, pp. 776-780 (2004)
- Y. Tsuchiya and Y. Miki, Measurements of sound reflection from porous materials,
SICE2005, pp. 168-171 (2005)
- Y. Miki and Y. Tsuchiya, New method for measuring sound reflection characteristics based on the causality and the minimum-phase property of the system,
Inter-noise 2006 (2006)
- Y. Miki, Using the logistic map to generate scratching sounds,
The Mathematica Journal, vol. 15 (2013)
- Y. Miki, Scratching-sound generator based on the logistic map,
Bulletin of science and engineering, Takushoku University, vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 3-7 (2016)
Signal Processing with Mathematica
Chapter 1 Time signal on TV, how does it sound?
Chapter 2 Resonance of the beer bottle "Super Dry"
Chapter 3 Speech analysis (cepstrum)
Chapter 4 Speech analysis (voice of Mr. KK, the Singer)